Deputy Coordinator of the Labex CaPPA
Laboratoire de Physicochimie des Processus de Combustion et de l'Atmosphère (PC2A)
UMR CNRS 8522/Université Lille1, Bâtiment C11 ; 59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq Cedex, FRANCE
Ph: +33 (0)3 20 43 49 30 ; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CNRS research Director (DR2) at PC2A laboratory
65 peer-reviewed papers in journals. H-index = 21.
Invited lectures at the Gordon Research Conf. on “Laser Diagnostics in Combustion” (1997, 2001, 2007, 2011) and Topical lecture at 34th Symp. International on Combustion
- Management and co-management of the Combustion team of PC2A since 2000
- Participation in several European projects related with the measurement of soot particles in combustion processes (FP6: AEROTEST, and FP7: AFDAR) and coordination of research programs of the French agency for research (ANR) related with NO and soot formation in flames.
- Deputy Coordinator of the LABEX CaPPA
- Co-coordinator of CPER CLIMIBIO (2015-2020)
- Supervision: Co-supervision of 20 doctoral theses and 4 postdocs
- Organizer of the 5th Int. Workshop on Laser Induced Incandescence, Le Touquet, France (2012 )
Boards, Advisory Committees
- Editorial board of Combustion and Flame (2008 and 2012)
- Guest editor of the Special issue Laser Induced Incandescence. Appl. Phys. B Vol. 112, Is. 3 (2013)
- Editorial Board member for The Proceedings of the Combustion (2014-2020)
- Reviewer of 33 PhD thesis
- Development of laser diagnostics: laser induced fluorescence, cavity ring-down spectroscopy, laser induced incandescence. Leader in spectroscopic tools for minor species quantification in flames.
- Chemical Mechanisms of formation of pollutants (PAHs, soot, NOx) in the combustion process.